Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

04 September, 2017

Wealth Dragons Review - What to Expect?

Wealth Dragons reviews

In this Wealth Dragons review I am going to present genuine feedback from people who attended Wealth Dragons courses. All testimonials posted on this site are authentic.

"Many of us learn better when we hear someone and can talk with someone about what we're trying to learn; in that case, seminars can be very helpful." (Marie Stein,  Former Securities Analyst)

"I have attended many self-development and property programmes but none can be matched with Wealth Dragons." said social research interviewer Monica Williams in her Wealth Dragons property training review.
"High quality teaching by professional teachers and speakers. My level of knowledge regarding property has certainly excelled to another level. Well done! I will certainly be recommending Wealth Dragons to others."

I have found hundreds of Wealth Dragons reviews posted on YouTube and all over the Internet since 2009.
They all say similar things about John Lee and Vincent Wong: "impressive knowledge," "inspiring and motivational," "high energy and enthusiasm," "innovative," "professional".

"I am Steve Miller, Bootcamp graduate. Skeptic at once, not anymore. These guys know exactly what they are talking about. John, Vince, Rineka, the whole team are there to support you.

I’ve just done my first BMV deal, that consisted of a £500 leaflet drop, one day to do and go around, me and my two nephews. That resulted in a potential deal that I now managed to turn into an actual deal. That was below market value house, a £150,000 market value, paid £100,000. £100,000 that’s all I paid.

That cost me £500, I stand to make £35,000–£40,000 on it. I seriously say to you, if you want support, you want help, these are the guys to do it."
(video transcript)




Support worker Christianah attended Property investment course and learned about lease options deals for the first time. This is what he says about Wealth Dragons' Vincent Wong and John Lee:

"The four day bootcamp was absolutely amazing. I had never heard of lease options before, so I was impressed with the presentation on lease options and also rent to buy. I look forward to my first lease option deal, which will require no money down. John and Vincent are incredible guys.

The Wealth Dragons brand is highly respected and known in the UK and I am proud to have met John and Vincent. They are heroes!!"  


Stuart Rowbottom praised John Lee and Vincent Wong for their "extensive wealth of knowledge and experience" that they have shared with event attendees.
"It has been a very intensive, but also an extremely enjoyable 4 days", he said. "I would highly recommend the bootcamp to anyone considering getting into property, through lease options"

Property investor Mo Salami shared his views: "I think the training has been of a very good standard. It was great to get nugget after nugget of information from Vincent and John. Day 3 with the lead generation was fantastic. Thank you!"

Wealth Dragons review by Stuart


Wealth Dragons Vincent Wong
Vincent Wong, the author of Property Entrepreneur


Few more Wealth Dragons property training reviews:

"The trainers were knowledgeable and gave us much more than I expected. This bootcamp has enabled me to network with people in various professional capacities."
Assumpta Afabor

"The best and most comprehensive and fun property training in the UK.
Nothing is withheld; the Wealth Dragon Team deliver it all. I feel I can confidently implement what was taught and launch my property investment career. 10/10"
Anonymous

"I am really happy to attend the 4 days of bootcamp. The teaching was really high quality and the opportunity to change my life by taking the next steps is invaluable. I have been in other conferences, but what you gave to us is amazing, not comparable with any other. Thank you very much for this great opportunity to become part of your system and transform my life and helping other people’s lives. You are great professional people and I recommend you to everybody, as they are great. They take you to the successful path in your life!"
Olivia, Environmental Engineer

Wealth Dragons review
Authentic Wealth Dragons review

Wealth Dragons Vincent Wong
Wealth Dragons event - Vincent Wong shares his knowledge



"My name is Adam, and I’m here on a 4 day Wealth Dragons Bootcamp in Central London.
I just wanted to say that the atmosphere here, the people, trainers, the organisation in here are absolutely fantastic, spot on. Actually I’ve learned so much over these 4 days, I’m incredibly happy that I actually came in here.

The value you’re getting and the knowledge you’re getting is really impressive.
It will help me with the things that I’m doing on regular daily basis. Enormously is gonna help me with helping improving people’s lives. I meet so many people who’re struggling on a daily basis, who are struggling to keep up with mortgage repayments, with losing their jobs, I mean the possibilities are enormous.

So I encourage every single person who’s gonna watch this video to come join this 4 day Bootcamp in here, or wherever you are, fly in even if you are wherever in the world because it might be one in a lifetime opportunity for yourself to find people that you can connect with, the teachers that give you massive knowledge. It is really intense as well, but it will pay off, I promise you."